Samsung is a brand that offers a wide array of fridge model options with a range of price points. Doing enough research to determine the suitable model for you before buying is important – whether you want a French door model, bottom mount model, top mount model, or side-by-side model.
It’s also important to know about the common concerns regarding the appliance. For this particular brand, Samsung fridge temperature blinking is a general issue to be found.
Fix Blinking Temperature Display on Samsung Fridge
Samsung refrigerator is a smart kitchen appliance with the capability to self-diagnose its issue. It can detect quite quickly whenever an error or a glitch occurs. Now, Samsung fridge temperature blinking display or noticeable siren noise is amongst indicators of error.
Read also: Blinking Light On Furnaces
If you have the twin cooling model, then the flashing temperature shows you which side of it is currently undergoing an error condition. In general, resetting the appliance by unplugging it for half to a minute can quickly solve.
If the blinking issue happened on the main control panel, then it means the temperature inside your fridge has reached 59° F or more. If the temperature went down, then the fridge will stop blinking automatically.
A rise in fridge temperature can be caused by several reasons, such as the door is open for too long or the system that tries to recover from a power outage.
On the other side, the panel that blinks may be the deli drawer. The deli drawer is a mini control panel that’s located in the middle of the fridge. If you find that its lights are flashing, try to shut off the circuit breaker that’s connected to the appliance or unplug the fridge. After a minute has passed, turn it back on. Try to contact Samsung’s Support Center if the problem persists.
Here are the steps on how to reset Samsung fridge temperature:
- The first step to reset the refrigerator is by pressing power cool and power freezer buttons at the same time. Hold the press for a couple of seconds.
- Release both of the buttons. The system of your refrigerator has been reset already, and the functions will be resuming.
With a refrigerator that features a digital display of temperature, you’d be able to know and choose the exact desired temperature by a degree. However, if you find the fridge temperature light flashing even after being set correctly, apply the following steps:
- Find the control panel that’s located over the ice dispenser to set your Samsung refrigerator’s temperature.
- Press and hold the ‘fridge’ button for 5 seconds until it reaches the precise temperature that you want.
- The refrigerator will display the new temperature replacement by now. That’s how you know its temperature has been reset successfully.
As the appliance will reset or the system to set a new temperature, you have to wait patiently. To prevent the Samsung fridge temperature blinking issue soon, do not open its door until it reaches a new temperature and avoids storing items that can spoil relatively quickly in the fridge’s door side.