Tankless water heater system can give you overwhelming feeling and stuck situation when it going error. It is a complicated system so you need to know the issues that rely on before you fix it.
Here is navien tankless water heater error code will help you much when you meet with the errors.
- The first code is E001. This error means the water is boiling in heat exchanger. For the quick troubleshooting then you can do several steps. First, clean the water inlet strain. Second, check the automatic flow, third check the heat exchange, and clean with solution. For full flash solution you need to power supply.
- E002. This error means low water pressure. For troubleshooting, wait until the water supplement gets terminated. The flash solution, you can choose reset the automatic.
- E003. Ignition Failure. For troubleshooting solution, you need to check whether main gas supply is power on. Second, check to power, whether it is on. The last, check for igniter spark. For flash solution you need to
- E004. This error means false flame detection. For troubleshooting, first make sure that ground wire is connected and check the igniter whether there is spark present.
- E007. The error means hot water outlet, or the thermistor open. To solve, check the thermistor and if it is requires, replace the thermistor.
- E008. The error linked with hot water outlet and the thermistor short. The solve that you need to do is
- E009. This error code indicates abnormal fan motor activity. To solve this error, try to checking and cleaning the air filter and fan motor.
- The error code E010 means there is abnormal air pressure. For solve this error, check the vent pipe for obstruction and cleaning the air filter.
- E011. This error linked to high water pressure. For solve this error, you need to check the sensor of water pressure. If this does not work, then choose automatic reset.
- E015. This error linked to abnormal function from control board. For troubleshoot, check the power supply and also check the GFI.
- E016. This means there is overheating in heat exchanger. For this error, you need to turn off the water heater for at least 30 minutes and then restart your water heater. Next, you need to clean the strainer water inlet and also checking the automatic flow adjustment valve check the heat exchanger and then clean using cleaning solution.
- E021. This error linked to cold water inlet, thermistor 1-open. To solve this error, then check the thermistor and if required, replace the thermistor.
Related Keywords :
- navien error code 135
- hootere1 code on navien hea
- navien error code e002
- navien error code e004
- 002E error code - Navien